Holyoake works with the Department of Corrective Services, Family Court, Children’s Court, Defense, Veteran’s Affairs, and Department of Child Protection to help children and adults with alcohol and drug counselling. We have onsite and outreach programs to help with:
- Children in trouble with the law;
- People required by police or the courts to address substance misuse through a diversion program;
- Serving members and returned veterans with problematic alcohol, illicit or prescription drug misuse;
- Remand and sentenced juveniles and adults in need of counselling to avoid re-offending;
- Incarcerated adults required to participate in intervention programs as a condition of sentence/eligibility for parole.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.