DRUMBEAT has proved to be very effective in schools. It helps students to establish and build positive relationships in an innovative, engaging and memorable way. Independent research indicates that the program can lead to:
- Better self-esteem, sense of belonging, co-operation and emotional stability;
- Decreased behavioural incidents, stress and anxiety;
- Improved attendance, academic performance, relationships and interaction with others.
DRUMBEAT is easy to incorporate in schools. It is:
- Flexible around school timetables;
- Adaptable for different age groups;
- Psycho-educational and based on the core principles of Social and Emotional Learning (SEL);
- Endorsed unit of curriculum for senior secondary students in Western Australia and Queensland.
Holyoake also offers DRUMBEAT Quest – a rhythmic adventure game for social and emotional learning.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.