We are funded by federal and state governments as well as through social enterprises, sponsorships, donations and bequests.
- Holyoake was founded in 1975 by John Keating and Anita Day.
- The name ‘Holyoake’ was derived from the site of an old settlement in Dwellingup, Western Australia.
- We are not affiliated to any religious, political or commercial organisation.
- Holyoake does not discriminate according to gender, age, race, language, religion or sexual orientation.
- We offer a range of counselling programs to help people who are affected directly or indirectly by alcohol, drugs or related issues.
- Our offices are in Western Australia, but we operate globally through our DRUMBEAT social enterprise.
- We offer a range of corporate programs through our Wellbeing@Work social enterprise.
- We work in close consultation with the community, government and other agencies to deliver holistic solutions.
Click here to learn more about our programs.