- Is a non profit, community based organisation.
- Provides information, counselling and support to individuals and families impacted by addiction. Individual and group services are provided to people from all walks of life by professional staff with backgrounds in psychology, social work, counselling, art, drama, and music therapy, and other social and behavioural sciences.
- Delivers the DRUMBEAT program throughout Australia and overseas.
- Is a registered training organisation providing a range of accredited and non-accredited training courses and community education.
- Has offices in Victoria Park, Midland, Northam, and Narrogin.
- Has affiliates in Tasmania, New South Wales (Sydney and Newcastle) and the Northern Territory (Alice Springs and Darwin) that operate Holyoake programs under licence.
Acquires resources to provide its much needed services from donations, government contracts, fund raising, and fee for service from those in a position to pay.
To see the Holyoake Vision, Purpose, Values - CLICK HERE